Saturday, July 7, 2007

Welcome

Hi Friends,
I am dedicating this blog for GMAT's AWA section. I decided to start a blog for two reasons, one that this might help me improve my typing speed. Though I am a software engineer by profession, the keyboard is my second pen for last 2 years, but still didnot want to take chance.
Second, because I want the readers to rate my AWA and give me valuable comment

For referring the strategies tested at GMAT for AWA, please visit my blog http://www.my-journey-to-mba.blogspot.com/
The blog mentioned above is where I update almost daily all the strategies and my day to day plan for GMAT. Right now it's a private blog just because it is not complete but as soon as I take my test, I will make it public.

I request you all to please help me improve my critical writting skills so that I can give my best in GMAT. Thank you.

No comments: